Effective as of April 2020
Welcome to Pure Heart Vegetarian!
We will keep your Personal Information accurate, complete and up-to-date with the information that you provide to us. If you request access to your Personal Information, we will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your Personal Information as allowed by law, and provide you access to that information.
When we use the term “Personal Information” in this policy, it means any information related to an identifiable individual, but does not include the name, title, business address, or telephone number of an employee of an organization.
Why do we collect this information?
We need this information to provide merchants with our Services, including
- supporting and processing orders;
- authentication, and processing payments;
- fulfilling orders through merchants’ in-house delivery fleet or third-party logistics service providers;
- improving our Services
When do we collect this information?
- Information is collected when a customer uses or accesses our Services, such as when a customer visits our website, places an order or signs up for an account on our website.
2. Information from Pure Heart Vegetarian website visitors and support users
What information do we collect and why?
- From Pure Heart Vegetarian website visitors, we collect information about the device and browser you use, your network connection and your IP address. We may also receive Personal Information when you purchase or make other requests to Pure Heart Vegetarian via any of our websites.
- From telephone support users, we collect your phone number and call audio.
- From chat support users, we collect your name, email address, information about the device and browser you use, your network connection and your IP address.
- From forum users, we collect your name, email address and website URL.
We use this information to service your account, enhance our Services, and answer any questions you may have.
When do we collect this information?
- We collect this information when you visit Pure Heart Vegetarian-hosted webpages or engage with us either by email, web form, instant message, phone, or post content on our website (including forums & blogs). We also collect any additional information that you might provide to us.
3. Information from cookies
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small amount of data, which may include a unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Every device that accesses our website is assigned a different cookie by us.
- Opting out:&nbs
p;You may be able to opt out of customized ads by visiting the Ads Preferences Manager, and the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. If you use our website without opting out, this means that you understand and agree to data collection for the purpose of providing you with remarketing ads.
4. When and why do we share Personal Information with third parties?
- Pure Heart Vegetarian works with third parties to help provide you with our Services and we may share Personal Information with them to support these efforts. In certain limited circumstances, we may also be required by law to share information with third parties. We may also receive Personal Information from our partners and third parties.
- Personal information may be shared with third parties to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or any other agreement related to the Services, or as otherwise required by law.
- Personal information may also be shared with a company that acquires our business, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or other similar transaction or proceeding. If this happens, we will post a notice on our home page.
- Except when required by law, Pure Heart Vegetarian will never disclose your Personal Information without obtaining your consent.
5. What do we do with your Personal Information when you terminate your relationship with us?
- We will continue to store archived copies of your Personal Information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law.
- We will continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our Services.
6. What we don’t do with your Personal Information
- We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
7. Access to your personal information
You retain all rights to your Personal Information and can access it anytime. In addition, Pure Heart Vegetarian takes reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend or delete personal information that is shown to be inaccurate or incomplete.
If you have any questions about your Personal Information or this policy, please contact:
Pure Heart Vegetarian Sdn Bhd
41, Jalan Seri Utara 1,
Seri Utara Off Jalan Ipoh,
68100 Kuala Lumpur.
Alternatively, you can email us at [email protected]